Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am not a advisory of Education

“The analogy you made concerning the California Dept. of Education blowing, how many billions...??”

Apparently I wasn’t clear that sum represents what California paid to the Federal Government
The 4 billion is what they received back from the Federal Government.

“The $$$ has to get from D.C. to the schools somehow. I'm all in favor of re-vamping the system, but todo away with the Board of Education is irresponsible, in my opinion. It would be a Free-For-All.”

I need to break this down in sections
1st The $$$ has to get from D.C. to the schools somehow.
Why does the money have to be channeled through the Federal Government ??
where in our constitution does it authorize this ?
what makes them more capable or prudent, Nothing it is all about Power and the desire to control others well I do not desire to be micro managed, do you really know or want to be subjected to that.

2nd to do away with the Board of Education is irresponsible, in my opinion. It would be a Free-For-All.”

Each State has their own Board of Education do we really need one in D.C., NO!
In Illinois where I lived most of my life each town or if in small rural areas cross town boarders has their own school districts there own school board made up of professional elected people who control the district. And not one of them needs the State or Federal Government to govern the affairs of the school system.

No free for all.

...!!! Do you actually think that someone is advocating homosexuality in the Classrooms or promoting a Homosexual agenda....?? Stop it.

I can safely assume that you have no clue as to what is happening in this regard, Yes they are
And they have been trying to for years go study the issue you might get sick then pissed off just like I did And still am.

Evolution is a religion by definition and it is taught and shoved down our throats as fact which by the way is false.

I appreciate your dialog, understand this I am not one to speak or proclaim that in which I have no knowledge I have spent over 25 years studying a wide variety of subjects and being a Christian ,citizen a Parent, and a Grandfather I was and am determined to stay vigilant and share the truth as it maybe.
This is CABL.com posting #147795. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMBX
Posted in reply to: Re: I am not a advisory of Education by sprdave
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: I am not a advisory of Education sprdave 6/11/2005 1:22:00 PM
Removal of my Post Steve Harvey 6/11/2005 6:44:00 AM
Re: I am not a advisory of Education FiberSlasher 6/10/2005 10:33:00 AM
Re: I am not a advisory of Education oldschooldbstech 6/10/2005 8:14:00 AM