Create your free account now! Sign up

I am not a advisory of Education

You seem to think that I am not an Advocate of a proper Education, on the contrary, a Educated Society is paramount to its longer-term success or failure.

Let me put it to you this way The Government wastes way to much and squanders way to much money all that waste could have been used for its real intended purpose.

Here is a rough example and no these figures are not going to be exact as it was back in the early 90’s I studied this issue but here goes.

The Citizens in the State of California paid in a collected value of around 6 Billion Dollars into the Department of education of which after that 6 billion went through the channels to be, California was awarded about 4 Billion back from the department of education along with a spending mandate on how 1.6 billion had to be spent. Ask your self this How can a bunch of Suites in Washington DC have any right to tell a State in the Union how to educate there Children let alone the implication that the Parents Towns Cites or the State itself doesn’t have the competency to do so on there own, such Arrogance.

If California was left to its self to direct its own school system it would have the total 6 billion available to spend if they so desired and without strings attached as to how they have to spend it.

I hereby declare to all the powers to be I can Educate my Children with out your help and I can teach them to respect God, Country, all without the liberal Basis, You want your kids subject to the Homosexual Agendas of recruitment in schools the normalizing of there perversion NOT ME

Do you want your kids taught that there is no God and we are all here through an accident called evolution?

Not Me.

God has been thrown out Satan Witch craft New age beliefs Islam has been brought In not my Idea nor Ideal of what children should be taught so why should I have to pay for it.

Are you going to go to a restaurant and be told what you have to eat and what you have to pay without your permission, I guess not so why do so with the school system, just because that’s the way it is doesn’t make it right, fair, or even justifiable.
On that note take care

Steve
This is CABL.com posting #147769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMBx
Posted in reply to: Re: Any Tax - I Changed It Steve ..... by sprdave
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I am not a advisory of Education sprdave 6/10/2005 12:00:00 AM