Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just To Say Hello / Thanks Everyone

Thanks everyone for the comments. Gary I'm even closer than New Bern. I'm in Swansboro , got a place on the White Oak river,with my own dock out back. I laughed so hard over you calling Skip a parasite , but thats true, I always call him four eyes ,I can just see the steam rising off of him. I wait for the day when they come after me again , like a couple of years back when Red ,Barry, and four eyes came to me on Radio Island where I was fishing. I had a severly broken collar bone because I had crashed a scoot on the Island of Bremuda,they all knew that, but yet it took three of them to have balls enough to come to beat my a.s.s. , thats a proper way for the president and the vice president of a company to act. Heres their sign boys(upyours).
Doug, you will be happy to know brother Rick always has fresh flowers on his grave, I always visit him every time I go visit my mom,dad,and sister, their graves aren't far from his . I will always miss Ricky I knew him ever since I was in the first grade, me and his brother Mike use to be best friends. I just moved back to Carolina, You remember Ricks little brother Eddie, I think you all worked together in Dallas some twenty years ago,anyway we just buried his beautiful first wife Trisha. She was my ex wifes best friend for 15 years and like a sister to me. She OD'd on sleeping pills and achol, and left behind three boys the youngest is only seven,it was so sad. The night I went to her vewing, I just couldn't stop crying,it didn't help me any having my children with me as they kept crying also,as they had grown up with Trisha and her children. We stood in the line to greet the family,Pike and Paul stood next to each other, when I got to them, Pike said thanks for coming, I wondered would you be here,as they knew I had come all the way from South Florida.When my ex wife told me Trisha was dead, thats when I made the descision to leave Florida.I decided life was too short to stay away from my children any more. I hugged Pike and Paul, we all grew up right down the road from each other. Trishas death was definately a tragedy. Doug I just read the other day that your mom had passed away. I'm so sorry. I wish I had known, when I first got home I went to see this man named Randy Gray,10 years ago he was dying of cancer, I was looking at a boat he had for sale,he spent 4 to5 days a week in bed. I went to see him because he went a place in Mexico for two treatments and they cured his cancer,so I wanted to know where he had gone, he has been cured for over ten years and the last time I saw him he was a dead man walking with one foot on a banana peel. He told me to go to www.doctor of hope.com. Its a sad thing to me when there is cures for cancer,aids and so many other diseases and the FDA and our goverment won't allow it to be leaglised in the US. Population control , some might say "BULL" you don't have to believe me, all you have to do is look at reality, when was the last time you saw a President die of anything but old age,other than Reagan who died of altzhymers. you might say a cure for aids,hungh, look at Magic Johnson he looks pretty healthy to me,he had to go to Europe. Money talks and bulls.h.i.t walks. Well I've rattled my trap here long enough for now. To those of you that are new to this site that haven't ever read WHITFIELD your probably saying why didn't he send these people PM's,yeah I could, but thats not how I am. The people in cable after 25years in this business are like brothers and sisters to me, so I share my life with them, I'm just glad that there is this site so I can do so. If any of youall are down in my neck of the woods and you need a place to tie your boat call me. I haven't got mine overboard yet,so I have a dock available. If your working in this industry,I hope your making Big$$$$$$$$$$ and your having a Good Day SeeYa "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #147482. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMwU
Posted in reply to: Just To Say Hello by deleted
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Just To Say Hello / Thanks Everyone Wolf1 6/19/2005 1:15:00 PM
Re: Just To Say Hello / Thanks Everyone Gary Vest 6/6/2005 7:50:00 PM
How sad about the OD..... Wife of a cable guy 6/6/2005 10:58:00 AM