Create your free account now! Sign up

Just To Say Hello

Its been a period of time since I've been here. Sold my truck ,got out of Cable, moved back to North Carolina. I haven't talked to anyone here in so long, I decided to make this post to let everyone know, I'm still alive, I been doing fiberglass work , but dam.n I'm sick of it. I got Cable in my blood, after 25yrs. If anybody knows where some good work is ,please drop me a line.
To the Clarks in Eastern North Carolina, I here your gonna stomp my a.s.s on sight. Whats up with that??? All I got to say to that is where and when???? Post it here so I can get television coverage so everyone can see the outcome , and by the way, make sure you got CDL drivers in those big trucks. The fines for putting those big trucks on the road with no CDL drivers when management knows its against the law , could be heafty. I'm sure all the mother companys would also be interested in this and other information I have to give. You see when you guys tried to take me out of this business you should have completed the task. By the way Red hows your girlfriend doing, better than your wife probably. Remember one thing , what goes around comes around , thats life! I hope everybody has a good day.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #147370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMu6
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Just To Say Hello / Thanks Everyone deleted 6/6/2005 10:30:00 AM
damm you mean i lost the pool your not dead guerillasplicer 6/5/2005 4:01:00 PM
Re: Just To Say Hello Gary Vest 6/5/2005 11:41:00 AM
Re: Just To Say Hello Wife of a cable guy 6/5/2005 7:52:00 AM
Re: Just To Say Hello DONE RIGHT 6/5/2005 6:26:00 AM
Re: Just To Say Hello DZW! 6/4/2005 10:35:00 PM
Re: Just To Say Hello scarecrow 6/4/2005 9:34:00 PM
Re: Just To Say Hello Wolf1 6/4/2005 7:13:00 PM