Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Direct TV

You canbelieve what ya want and i agree with what you say about hacks they are the whole reason we have qc breathing down our necks. In my nine years of installing i have never had a single job fail a qc for any reason and i have been specifiicaly head hunted by field sup's for kicking them off my job sites till i was done. If you cant do a single in less than an 1 1/2 hours to be nice, then im sorry for ya. Back when i accomplished my feat of seven in one day a three reciever install was rare it was all duals and singles and phone lines were only required for the primary IRD. The old prime * guys tought me well and how to dot my i's and cross my t's to avoid charge backs those guys were the master's of good work and doing them fast. As you should already know every job is diffrent everyhouse every customer there are so many variables as to how long a job will take. my driving force was always the sooner i got my work done the sooner i could go fishing hunting before my wife got home,the idea of this hourly wage is gonna totally kill that they will be lucky if they get 3 jobs a day out of me that way.(argue) i dont know about you guy's but ill bs with the customer for an hour spend 30 mins explaining the remote hell ill even adjust the color tint on there tv's.I might even start using a tape measure and measure every hole out just to kill time. Ill milk the clock like a dairy cow for every drop its worth. but thats only if i cant get me a field supervisor job.
This is CABL.com posting #146878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMna
Posted in reply to: Re: Direct TV by satguysac
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Direct TV // going hourly asapNlouisiana 5/27/2005 8:39:00 PM