Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll

You said:"Please go be psuedo-intelligent towards a different and less provacative subject. There are a LOT of hurt people on this interest that lost more than blood and money and callous hands. A lot of people that really cared and you have no Idea. "

Mr. Gault--- Words mean things. While you may be passionate about this subject, so am I. You have no idea who I am yet you state I have no idea? You jumped into the middle of a debate, made a blatant statement impuning yourself, and then attempt to ease your conscience by qualifying all the misery that was spread around. Sir--- I was there. Performing work via promises made by the very company of which you speak. And others. Only to make a point-- I'm sure my check will arrive one day.
While there are those that put a lot of faith in others words when disasters strike, being prudent helps.
So- not attempting to change your opinion of a cable guy with a meaningless screen name (mainly because this cable guy with a meaningless screen name doesnt give a rip one way or the other) are we through here or do you wish to continue fencing?
This is CABL.com posting #146442. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMf8
Posted in reply to: Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll by johngault
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll johngault 5/18/2005 12:18:00 PM