Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I just have a question for the old In House Da

I am in the same boat I am the same age as you. ten years ago i was a star in the high speed cable internet installation world. I am now doing satalite installs and only for the money. I have worked all across north america and have learned how the system works. as a contractor you must be able to grease the palms of the mid management of the mso ,s. once you are in you better kiss the asses of everyone above, expect to work 80 hours a week and most inportant, keep your mouth shut about everything all the time.

if you work for at&t and are anything but northamerican born white, forget it. unwritten racist polices will make sure you never become anything more than a crew supervisor.

I am white and have witnised the most outrages acts of bigitry and racism that you could imagine.

If you want to succeed in the cable bussiness and really know what you are doing, consider moving to toronto Canada. You are judged on your ability, not the colour of your skin.

This is CABL.com posting #145949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mL8b
Posted in reply to: I just have a question for the old In House Dawgs by frame relay
There are 0 replies to this message