Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Two major problems with your Statement

The answer is a lot simpler than the question. The problem lies in our ability to make wise choices with the information we consume. We try to over think and in the process miss the obvious.

I chose to have been created by a Supreme Being and justly I call him GOD. My other choice is to have been spawn from monkeys, being human I like to think more of myself than that, besides that it is just impossible.

A little over 2000 years ago a man walked the face of earth that changed time, this in itself was a great feat as no other man has done this. If you chose not to believe any of the written miracles you must still recognize AD/BC I chose to call him LORD.

Put all of the religion aside as my LORD did and just ask JESUS to come into your heart and to forgive you for your sins and you will be saved. He made it so easy, because he knows us better than we know our selves, if he made it any harder we would mess it up.

As intelligent as we may think we are I believe this choice is a no brainer.
"A good ditchdigger needs to be a little smarter than dirt!!!"
This is CABL.com posting #145410. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLZu
Posted in reply to: Re: Two major problems with your Statement by NescoSaleRental
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Two major problems with your Statement johngault 4/28/2005 4:24:00 AM
We aren't saved by believing this or believing tha NescoSaleRental 4/27/2005 9:56:00 AM