Create your free account now! Sign up

Judging people is duty

Judging these people is not within our right

John You have a right to Believe or not believe what ever you want.
I have a right and as I see it a responsibility more as duty to follow my Gods value and mandates as given in his written word, For me that is from the KJV Bible with a Greek Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionaries.
My Faith is not a blind faith as Jesus said to stand ready to prove your faith well that got me thinking If Jesus is God and I have to prove it and if it cant be prove then what kind of God his he,
My conclusion is and was a righteous Loving God that gave me the clue to look for the proof and guess what I found mountains of it for third party sources who were not or ever Christian.
Pages are to short for me to list just a small portion of it but it is there plain and factual.

Now that brings me to your Statement, Judging these people is not within our right.

If you mean I can not Judge there Soul yea you are correct but I am Commanded by God to Judge there action in many areas of social conduct as well as any and all that they say in regards to the Gospel standing ready to Rebuke or Correct in a loving manor any and all Falsehoods.

If I did not I am not being Faithful to his word or his command. Now that doesn’t win me many brownie points in many circles and it is down right uncomfortable at times but a duty is a duty and letting God down is far more painful then trying to passively keep my mouth shut.

Steve
This is CABL.com posting #145282. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLXq
Posted in reply to: Re: Amen! by johngault
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Judging people is duty Chopps 4/24/2005 9:10:00 PM