Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amen!

I dont intend this to turn into an argument

From what i take from what you wrote
you believe in post-modernism (relativity)
You can believe what is right, and I can believe what I believe, and he can believe what he can believe and we are all right.

Here is my question for you:
If I believe the you are wrong and I am right
and
you believe I am wrong and you are right
which is truth?

which is it? According to PostModernism we are both right and both wrong. If we go by this standard there is absolutely nothing factual in this world. By this standard kids cannot go to school in America and read the same textbook in a classroom b/c each teacher believes certain things differently. By this standard, a kid can take a teacher to court for marking an answer wrong b/c he believes that he is right!

It is nonsense. PostModernism doesn't work and will never work.
But everyone flocks to it b/c they don't want to be wrong.

Also, your Religion doesn't save you. Jesus Christ saves you. The Bible clearly states that (but of course that is no good b/c u believe the Bible is outdated).

Religion is wrong
The Christ and God's Word is right
If you ask me what I am I will say a Christian before I say I am an Apostolic Christian Church of America member

Also using the whole ideology of being judged by what you think is right and wrong-that will be your end.... I'm am almost positive Adolf Hitler believed that everything he was doing was right. I am sure he is in heaven right know with 50 virgins having fun---along with all his suicide bomber buddies from Iraq and those fun-loving 19 guys who flew planes in the WTC. You think they believed what they were doing was wrong? No way would people pull those things if they didn't have some justification that what they were doing was right
This is CABL.com posting #145019. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLTb
Posted in reply to: Re: Amen! by cableho
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Amen! johngault 4/21/2005 1:03:00 AM
Re: Amen! cableho 4/20/2005 6:00:00 PM