Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amen!

No I didn't get up on the wrong side of the bed

I just can't understand how you can be part of a church that has doctrinal teachings not based upon the Word of God.

I don't mean to rip on Catholics world wide. I honestly believe there are Catholics out there who are true Christians. There are bad Catholics. As the same with any other denomination--there are the true & faithful and there are the unworthy, bad, deceived, fakers,etc.

Trust me, everyone now adays calls themselves Christians--doesn't make since if Christians are supposed to be few, and set apart but everyone is saying they are one.

I just don't understand how you can be part of a church that has DOCTRINAL teachings that the pope is infallible. It is on the same level as Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, etc. They all base things on sand--not the Rock Jesus Christ. Based on non-truths when we need to base things on Truth--Christ!

In fact, I honestly believe if Christ were walking here among us today, He would be ashamed of the name "Christian", ashamed of churches, ashamed of what we have turned His teaching into, the way most of us live our lives....

If He is ashamed of us here on Earth, imagine what will happen on Judgement day.
This is CABL.com posting #145008. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLS0
Posted in reply to: Amen! by NescoSaleRental
There are 0 replies to this message