Create your free account now! Sign up

Reply to Done right

Well I have a simple solution for never read a post of mine again, You won’t hurt my feelings.
I do not know who Mark is but you either think you know me well enough which apparently you do not, Or Mark.

I do not know why I try to convey basic realities of truth. Just feel compelled I guess. You see in a democratic Country when enough of the voters know the true score, and are not mislead with lies and propaganda, Freedom Survives and the country grows Strong through that Freedom.

The shackles of government destroy and or hinder capital formation which is in need for a Business to start or Grow and expand.

The shackles come in many forms, Wage price Minimums – regulatory mandates – Taxation – Tariffs -on and on.

I guess you never read Adams Smiths Book titled the Wealth of Nations, Here is a link to it go read it for free www.bibliomania.com/2/1/65/112/frameset.html.

I read this almost 25 years ago and found it to be very enlightening,” 1723-1790 Adam Smith was the great Scottish philosopher and economist best known for "The Wealth of Nations", his pioneering book on free trade and market economics.”

Have you ever heard the sound bite that goes History repeats itself because people fail to learn from it.
What I found remarkable about a Book written in the 1700’s is that Adam Smith points out why a Government should not impose a certain policy regarding Trade labor Import Tariffs and then gives the reasons why, And here we are imposing what he argues against and have all the problems he warned us about. Who is the Foolish one.

I will agree with a portion of your Thoughts in regards to illegal aliens. You are half-correct, it is the people who hire them, however it is also the Government who does not enforce the laws.

The Made in America scam is just that a scam read Smiths book and you will understand it, All it does is raise the cost of existence, and reduce our ability to prosper and grow individually or nationally.

Yes this is a fact which seems to be a 180 of what you think is true however it is what you think is true is the problem with your thoughts.

O would also suggest reading Milton Friedman, I can not remember which book of his explains the cycle
Of a Nation growing form poverty to prosperity, it might have been Bright Promises and Broken Dreams
I think that was the title.

Let me ask you a question, Do you know why most of the Computer Chip manufacturing is overseas?
Once you find out the real answer it may wake you up.
This is CABL.com posting #144641. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLM5
Posted in reply to: Re: Say comrade do you mean Soviet Union by DONE RIGHT
There are 0 replies to this message