Create your free account now! Sign up

Ok Comrade Boardengineer.

I can fill pages of info on how you’re wrong with actual examples but I wont, no desire.
I owned an Insurance Brokerage agency in the 80’s and 90’s one market I was in was Trucking
I had a potential customer in Wisconsin make me sit through his anger filled review of a Union driver who
On Thursday took a Full load to wherever around 1500 mile away that was to be delivered on a Monday schedule, Instead The guy decided to park the Truck and Trailer in a Wal-Mart in Wisconsin Loaded with about 150,000 worth of goods in the back and leave it running all weekend so he could go party with friends they found the truck ,You see he had paid almost 5000 back then for tracking device and when the driver showed up to work Monday, cause they sent some one else to get the Load delivered, The Owner guy He fired Him, Or so he thought The Union stepped in and said it was his first offence and you cant do that.

So the Union may not be able to permanently save his Job but they sure prolonged it,
I would love for you to be the Trucking company owner so you could feel his indignation.
His reputation His Investment his Customers his Insurance were all at jeopardy with this Jerk.
This is CABL.com posting #144596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLMm
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by Boardengineer
There are 0 replies to this message