Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault

I dont know how guilty or innocent that this guy is// But I do believe that he might have been thinking with the wrong head. I would hope that the most of us are smart enough not to be caught up in a situation like that.
Please understand Im not no saint, But Ive been offered sex, money, other benifits///to in short cheat the cable system out of service. The only answer is NO. 10 min. of pleasure,$50.00, a couple of free steak dinners @ the local restuarnt. Its not worth being blackballed out of my proffession.
My apoligies to the ladies of the bar///I dont mean this posting in any sexual offensive way. The above are true events that I have encountered in my 20plus years as a lineman.
No matter how guilty or innocent that guy is, he will still be blackballed by his peers and probably will have to relocate all because he was thinking with the wrong head.
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #144545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLx
Posted in reply to: Cable man charged in sexual assault by DFW Tecs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault Angel10165 4/15/2005 12:12:00 PM