Create your free account now! Sign up

Cable man charged in sexual assault

Member Uploaded Image

- A Comcast cable employee has been charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct after allegedly sexually assaulting a St. Paul woman when he was at her apartment to install cable.

Ryan Robert Alvarez, 24, went a St. Paul woman's apartment on March 14 and allegedly began massaging her shoulders and told her to "cooperate" or he would "harm" her.

When she tried to get up, he pushed her back down and again told her to "cooperate," according to charges filed in Ramsey Count District Court.

Alvarez then removed his penis and began to masturbate, holding her down with his left hand, according to charges.

The charges stated that Alvarez then grabbed her and told her to show him her bedroom, where he immediately removed his clothes, sat on the bed and began masturbating again.

The female told investigators that she began masturbating him until he ejaculated and then he told her to get a towel to clean it up.

The female then left the apartment to try and go to a neighbor's apartment, but they weren't home. From there, she saw Alvarez leaving. He waved to her and said, "Goodbye I had fun, I'll be back," according to the charges.

Alvarez confirmed most of the victim's story after police told him they had a towel as evidence of his ejaculation. However, he contended that she initiated the sexual activity.
This is CABL.com posting #144320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLHU
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault lostlineman2 4/10/2005 12:00:00 PM
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault semper fi cable guy 4/6/2005 7:13:00 PM
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault Chopps 4/5/2005 9:00:00 PM
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault Midwest Splicing 4/5/2005 4:18:00 PM
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault Splicer Life 4me 4/5/2005 3:23:00 PM
Re: Cable man charged in sexual assault KBLWIZ 4/5/2005 2:27:00 PM