Create your free account now! Sign up

mastec will go bye bye

what in the world is wrong with mastec/advanced technologies?we went to florida around october 2004 ,2 per van to do service calls for dtv.they gave us 20 work orders at 20.50 a pop.per diem checks were late 5 days late.it was a terrible situation.we used to get in at around 11pm nightly to make ends meet and we got crapped on.i gave this company the benifit of the doubt by going on the road again to the 72.5 project.again per diem checks were nearly 2 weeks late and the company gas cards for the vans were 1 week and guess what?we paid out of our own pocket and never got reimbursed.now we cant do overtime even though we get piecework any thing pass 40 hrs is ot.the supervisors told us last week if we pass 40 hours we would not be routed or face discplinary action.for one this is illegal.am i they only one being screwed without vaseline by this so-so company.i hate working for these people.i hope they go under like im hearing about contracts being lost up north.somebody talk to me give me some encouragement.lol
This is CABL.com posting #144140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLE0
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: mastec will go bye bye hotcalimomma 4/7/2005 10:58:00 PM
Re: mastec will go bye bye joeatstellar 4/1/2005 11:09:00 PM