Create your free account now! Sign up

Cival rights voilations

"Attached is the CARCO background check packet for Installs inc. Every tech who performs work for Installs inc must submit an application ASAP. Failure to do so will lead to your company becoming inactive and all work will cease. "

These are direct words comming from one of my main suppliers. Out of respect I do not yet hold Installs Inc. for thier client-SEARS- that has required this. I am not one to be told whom to hire but instead through 15 years of installations I do consider myself and my team the best.
"Prove it?" I don't have to; the backbone of my staff does that every day. I do not second guess them because I already know and can define thier individual talents. The message that came is more of a threat. When I did this with Circuit-they in turn contracted the people out from under me for less. (you can expect that from those guys though. )
Sears, In fact-asked Us to individually work through them and I promptly turned it down out of respect that I have been sharing for some time.
I am and have been a major contractor from II for years running. There was never a clause telling me that I have to get rid of joe smith or john doe because of some flaw in a background years past. This insults my teams ability and its isometric structure.
You, yourself will draw a line when questioning our ability.
But moreover, i AM a contractor. A damn good one. When my presence is needed, I am there. Happy clients and job well done.

If any among you reading this ask simply if I am hiding something or discount my installer base-you are very mistaken.

I did not get to #1 by hiring circus carnies or drug addicts. I do my OWN background check and pay quite hansomely for this.

So lets talk, audience. send me your thumbs up or down. I don;t really care-but send them all the same.

N. Staashen.

(idea)
This is CABL.com posting #144053. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLDB
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Cival rights voilations rdrner 3/30/2005 3:15:00 PM
Re: Cival rights voilations joeatstellar 3/30/2005 1:16:00 PM
Re: Cival rights voilations Behoove 3/30/2005 11:24:00 AM
Re: Cival rights voilations Midwest Splicing 3/30/2005 11:16:00 AM
Re: Cival rights voilations staashen 3/30/2005 5:55:00 AM