Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 30 Days Out

When we looked for a factoring company, bent nose would be a kind term as to some of the loan sharks I dealt with on the phone.
I do not recall any dealings with IMS.
What I do recall is having to shower after being on the phone with some X-used car salesman telling me about how he was going to run our company. I had several of these companies calling steady, even though we are a sub, factoring under $50,000 a month, & our company was only 5 months old.
The company we finally went with, made no empty promises of a check the next day & no hidden fees. He was very honest in saying he would get us the money as soon as he could, pending credit checks on us, & the companies who's invoices we would be factoring. They had no past experience in factoring for cable subs, & flew into Minneapolis to meet with us. There was a $950 set up fee, but when I compared it to the percentages of other companies, it will be much less in the long run. They even run credit checks on companies we are considering working for, & will help us get our money back (in court) if someone will not pay.
A guy in California ((wave) T.D.) once told me to count my fingers after I shook someone's hand. Sometimes I count twice.(bigsmile)
(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #143689. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLxJ
Posted in reply to: Re: 30 Days Out by Innovative Marketing
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 30 Days Out Innovative Marketing 3/21/2005 6:00:00 PM
Re: 30 Days Out Zoots Alures 3/20/2005 10:27:00 PM