Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down

THE FIRE IS GONE--I replied to "cabledog" and stated that I would report status Monday Evening. Sorry it was a slow process.

Monday--My spvr informed me that the Comp. would find me line work and that what is in the field stays in the field. Therefore I was a bad guy for doing something about it.
Tuesday-- I got the cold treatment. No hellos, no good morning, not even a kiss my a@@.
Wednesday-- My spvr told me that I ,d always be around as long as I want, not to worry about anything, That I was very important to the function of the company. Also that 140 mile down the road they need me to close the aireal out for the u/g crew.
Today-- Everything back to normal'

My oponion// That worthless foreman got a wake up call from the Lostlineman2. I noticed his truck is parked and he is out with his crews participating in "GETTING THE JOB DONE" instead of sitting in a 1ton with the the heater on high. Sometimes you just got to risk it all to call attention to media/oka/bs that some people pull.

My outlook// hopefully never be caught sitting in a heated 1ton while my bro./sis. are busting there a@@ "GETTING THE JOB DONE" I ll never let that happen though because Im a working Foreman that will always go first into the sh@t hole. And I know that my spvr is the same way, I just dont know about his so called job foreman. But as long as Im around he will learn or he will eventually become a "ROMF" (if you dont know what ROMF means pm me and I ll give the definition.)

It's a good day to be a lineman.

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #142494. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLes
Posted in reply to: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down by lostlineman2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down cabledog 2/18/2005 7:08:00 AM