Create your free account now! Sign up

ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down

I dont even know how to put this in words. So here goes///
I work for a great company, dont ever worry about the paycheck, call my Spvr. "DAD",everybody struggles and bust there a## to get the job done. And then there is Tim(the so called foreman of this certain project). He s a backhoe operater. Im a lineman with 24yrs under my belt. And I"ll be damned if this worthless vodka washed up backhoe operater is going to tell me anything in life. This SOB had the ordasity to attempt to jump my a%% this morning because I stopped at the store yesterday morning and got a cup of coffee. He dont know how close he came to meeting Mr. 7/16(laser)preform. No, in respect for DAD and The Kahunna I bowed down and just gathered all my tools and asked my co/worker to give me a ride home. I contacted the Kahunna{Boss Man}this morning and he assured me that my job was no way in jeopordy. Now Monday I have to stick to my guns, because I will not take orders from this sob. Im a freaking lineman and this sob sat in a warm truck for 3 hours straight while I helped the laborer dig a 30foot by 4foot trench in 25degree,sleeting/snowing,winds at 25-35mph. And to top it off //the sob told dad we was milking it. The cookie flipped,the pancakes dropped on the floor, I want some a##.
Talk to me //Someone please calm me down(cussing)(pirate)(2gun)(ninja)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #142190. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK9y
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down lostlineman2 2/17/2005 10:44:00 PM
Re: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down DZW! 2/11/2005 9:32:00 PM
Re: ON FREAKING FIRE: Someone calm me down cabledog 2/11/2005 7:19:00 PM