Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where are all the stories?

Ok heres mine, I am doing non pay one day, years ago. and iam banging on this guys door hoping he is gonna pay cuz i am gonna have to wade acros a big ass creek to get this guy disconected if he dosnt. anyway while im pounding on the door I notice its just the glass door closed so i put my face up to the door and sure enough the wooden door is wide open, and I can see this guy crashed out in his lazy boy watching the cable I am there to disconect, then I notice he has a bunch of crap all over him, looks like he puked on himself, so im thinking the dude is drunk and passed out, then I notice his slipper is off of his foot dont look so good, its pretty damn gray, not looking good at all, then I notice that this guy has a pistol in his hand, ok screw this im out a here, so i call the cops, turns out the guy is dead as a hammer if you havent guessed that so far, all the pilot lights are on in the house and the gas wide open, the guy had shot himself in the GUT !! ( dont ask me cuz I dont know) the cop that interviewed me told me he was going to court that day for child molestation, damn good thing that I did not catch him earlier in the day.
This is CABL.com posting #142135. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK8F
Posted in reply to: Re: Where are all the stories? by daveahertz
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where are all the stories? gaffmatic 2/10/2005 9:11:00 PM