Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amen, Amen

I was reading the 2005 yearbook edition of People magazine. One of top stories involved who else but Brittney Spears!!! Funny...huh.., she thought so too. She said something to the effect of " We just made it to Mars, why arent people talking about that as much as they talk about me getting married"? It was a quote from the same day the Mars lunar landing project suceeded. My nieghbor was a project manager at JPL on the Mars LL project. What about the important stuff happening everywhere else other than Hollywood? Why is someone like me quoteing Brittney Spears???? Wierd, but true because we do care about TV Ratings. Thank the Lord..thats why we are all gainfully employed Cable Folks....TV and good ratings rule everything, including Politics and War. Its strange how it all comes back full circle. The technology we build and bring into everyones homes, TV, Internet, Phone, make all of this good and bad stuff visable to everyone. Ok enough ranting.....the reallity of whats happening in our world is often overlooked for the love of entertainment.(spin)
This is CABL.com posting #142115. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK8l
Posted in reply to: Re: Amen. by Wolf1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Amen, Amen shetarra 2/16/2005 9:26:00 AM
Re: Amen, Amen wire dwag 2/11/2005 1:49:00 PM