Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amen.

Oh I agree completely, our politicians care more about thier TV ratings than the well fair of the American Citizen, none of these ****s ever saw battle, they don't have the slightest clue of what these troups are going through over there, our country is being run by a bunch of college rich kids who never worked a day in thier lives, never needed for nothing. Just imagine for a minute what the out come would be if say, Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Turman or George Washington were running the show when these whimps attacked our country, I know, we would have gone over there and leveled the place, no cameras, no press, no rules, just a bunch of well deserved kick ass. But now, our miltary's hands our tied by political judgement, as in Nam, I loved that one General that said "Hey it's fun shooting those little Bast*rds" we need to keep the camera's and the politicains out of the picture and let the military do thier job. The "you kill one of us and we will kill 100 of you" is the ONLY way to deter an ememy, period
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #142093. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK7Z
Posted in reply to: Amen. by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Amen, Amen oldschoolgal 2/10/2005 3:08:00 PM
Re: Amen. Wife of a cable guy 2/10/2005 11:26:00 AM