Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It A Pattern??

The MSO usually lowers the rates-perhaps on future venture costs vs. loss potential forecasts. Save your own butt, says them.
Whoever is asking this question is assuredly knowledged enough to answer his/her own question.

Production acheived=economy exuberance. The smart man with a tie and chair and calculator exceeds his quota with simple mathmatical input...."you" (combined) did it too well and made your work a 'virtual promise' to next fiscal total. He is betting that he can cut corners and receive the same performance for less, still counting on talent such as yours-persay..

What he does not see is the fact that people in a true 'trade' WILL walk. This is when companies fold-I can name a dozen or so' without preaching the asthetics that you already understand.

Whan asked to stand for something in a group-all you get is group rate-thus already handed to you in piece cut. Simply DONT stand. Walk away-you WILL get work again without sinking with the coorporate ship that cut your rates. Encourage other people too. "Don't stand for it" --If I were a larger entity, I would be more afraid of people not willing to work for me than that of the murmer of candidates that can do the job half as good. Don't be afraid. I like to see people speak up. Speaking out and lowering costs IS a pattern for the last 15 years I have seen the business.
I suppose it is about drawing a line on where U stand, and that goes for all of us.
Until then; learn, expand and to hell with the people that cut you and your experience out from profit-believe me If you are tough enough-'the company' will fall before you do.
Good Luck.
(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #141996. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK6q
Posted in reply to: Is It A Pattern?? by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It A Pattern?? cabledogMI 2/11/2005 7:40:00 PM