Create your free account now! Sign up

Please take the time!!!!!!!

(upyours)I have been on this site for some time, even though i haven't responded much. i am a satstaller. having said that, i think i could meet most of you in the bar and find many things in common. i have something very important to tell you.

i recently lost out on a job that i 've been trying for a long time to get. i went in to get a background check at the local court house. after ten minutes, the jailer came out and put me in jail. it seems i had a bad check from 1 and 1/2 years ago.

I had been traveling across the east coast installing since my divorce, almost 2 years ago. i spent that day in jail and then was transported to savannah, ga. (where my x-wife wrote the check) After i paid $212 for the $32 check and was released, i found out how sorry my ass really was.

During the six months i was separated,(meaning the time until i could get the judge to sign the papers) my wife wrote 2 checks on my personal account that was closed. she also opened cable, gas, and phone accounts that were previously in my name.(She used to be the alternate on those accounts)

I opened an investigation on her for identity fraud. In less than a week the detective called me and said i was screwed. It seems that your wife, even though separated and living in separate states, can do whatever she wants with your social security number, name, and your credit. It might as well be hers.(except you go to jail and collections when she is through.)

Since i have something in common with all of you, i just want all of you to keep your separation period as short as possible. (the utilities will NOT let you permanetly close your accounts!) Also, when dealing with children, if your papers don't specifiy EXACTLY, WORD FOR WORD, what you mean, you may as well wipe your *%# with them. (If you don't want your kids sleeping in bed with her boy of the month, then you better have it in your papers, and i mean WORD FOR WORD) The messed up part is, she can still do it. You will have to pay through the nose to take her and the papers back to court.

i know it was long but i just want you to remember that you are at her mercy until the judge sets you free.(if you are a woman and offended, consider it a slight afront. the scales are tilted in your favor just for laying down!!!!!!!!!!)

This is CABL.com posting #141789. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK25
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Please take the time!!!!!!! oldschoolgal 2/4/2005 8:21:00 PM
Re: Please take the time!!!!!!! Wolf1 2/4/2005 5:59:00 PM
Re: Please take the time!!!!!!! dawgofalltrades 2/4/2005 12:13:00 PM
Re: Please take the time!!!!!!! johngault 2/4/2005 2:07:00 AM
Re: Please take the time!!!!!!! lostlineman2 2/4/2005 12:53:00 AM