Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: western networks broken agreement

i am tired of this ****. and the MSO alowing it to happen to the guys who perform the work. George Kapanski "Systems2" who hired Eaton will not even talk to me hangs up the phone. Tells Comcast I have been paid. I tell Comcast I spent 100s of hours 28 days and racords of $46.700.00 I spent. The #2 man in charge of comcast told me he didnt want my proof . infact he told me he didnt want anouther call from me. I wasnt even on the same lavel as him. ... I left my wife and my 2 little girls went to work for 28 days worked 100s of hours came home to find that the rooms that Eaton & Byrd were to pay for didnt and my debit card that I used for one night when a contractor showed up at 1:00am was charged to my checking acount and was $1.600.00 overdrawn. I have lost my trucks, the banks have closed my acounts, on the verge of loosing our home that we have been paying on for 8 years my credit is ruind. I am about to lose my family. I have been home sinse Oct.2nd and I havent been sent a dime. I cant do anything. I now have CBS news going to air this and I am going to tell how this has been ignored from all partys. And this is an on going problem industry. How these multi Billion dollar MSO's keep allowing this to happen and do nothing about it. IM not the onlyone I have seen sevral lose it all in the past 2 years over the same ****. I will not allow my children to suffer and walk away from this. I (flipoff) will do what ever it takes to make sure somebody starts putting a stop to this ****. Somebody going to step up to the plate and PAY ME. and the few I owe becouse I ran out of $ Iwill pay. System2, and David Eaton (flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #141540. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKY4
Posted in reply to: Re: western networks broken agreement by UR DADDY
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: western networks broken agreement cableho 1/30/2005 1:16:00 PM
David Eaton 1620 Martinque thpharr 1/30/2005 1:11:00 PM