Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: new pay rates

First of all I see loyality and trust in your words towards the guys that you employ. But as you said(stated) about the prime that you contract for leads me to believe that you do not tell them what you will charge for services//IN FACT- THEY tell you what you will recieve. Whos the boss of your company> YOU or THEM
I know its tuff and losing a contract can mean the difference between making or breaking of a company. But when do you say when??????? If you bitch about the price to the prime, they will replace you with someelse that will do it for less. If you dont bitch about the prices, Your loyal and trustworthy guys will leave your ass for something better down the road(like you said,"They got a family to feed")
My point to this is : when are we going as ONE/UNO/DOCO and tell these people what we are going to charge for services rendered. Until then Van camps beans are on sale at Wally-World . I suggest we all stock up on em.(fire)(splat)(angry)(upyours)(meant towards the industry)
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)( to my brothers/sisters)
I actually think it is time for some type of a union. Hey Al where are you?? We need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141477. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKX3
Posted in reply to: new pay rates by router
There are 0 replies to this message