Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE???????

I 'll tell you what there LL2, just because you asked I'll tell you. I am an owner. I have a prime contract. I love the biz, its been nothing but good to me. I don't think me telling you my years of service will help your feelings towards me either way.
I come on the bar for really one purpose and that is to look at the classifieds, although lately you guys have brought out the best in me here in the dredges. Maybe I am isolated from the rest of the cable world But I make good money most of the time, have to take the good with the bad , but hey thats life and any business owner will tell you that.
I don't get any satisfaction crabbing about the money I used to make,( or listening to people crab about it) I consentrate on the money that I am going to make.
I won't comment any further on your post because I can see that it bothers you and I don't need any more enemies in this world and I certainly don't want you to hunt me down for my young pup beliefs. You guys keep pumping I'm going to stick to the gas version. best of luck to you all.
This is CABL.com posting #141086. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKRK
Posted in reply to: Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? by lostlineman2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? Pressure Tap 1/23/2005 11:10:00 PM