Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Night Cutovers

I did some retro in the late 90s ln Houston, Tx. We did both night and day c/over. By day we retro areas(feeder legs) By night we retro nodes (distribution).

Day time// show up at 6am,but you cant shut system down until 8:30am//must have system running by 2:30 pm// must stop cut over at 12:30pm(to ensure system up by 2:30pm)//Cant leave job site until you get all clear(no problems reported) from TWC QC Inspectors, By that time it is 6:00pm(TWC switchboard shuts down at 5:45pm{amagine that})

night time//show up at 10:30pm,but you cant shut system down until 12:30 am//must have system running by 6am//must stop cut over at 4am(to ensure system up by 6am)//cant leave job site until you get all clear(no problems reported)from TWC QC Inspectors, By that time it is 6am(TWC switchboards open up at 5:45am{amagine that})
(confused)(eww)(thumbdn) You be the judge(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #140100. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKBQ
Posted in reply to: Night Cutovers by Midwest Splicing
There are 0 replies to this message