Create your free account now! Sign up

How To Say Good Bye

Its finally New Years Eve , A day of change, at least for me. A little over a year ago my world turned upside down when my wife wanted a seperation and diviorce after 21 years. Its darn near killed me. Not something I would wish on my worst enemy. I left North Carolina and moved to south Florida , broken hearted , I don't know that I will ever get over the loss , yet time has made it liveable . I met a new old lady in Pompano Beach and moved in with her and her daughter last Feburary. At first we were a happy couple for a long time , but every since she refinanced the waterfront condo in which we live she has become a different person. They say money changes people , never did me but it sure as he.l.l has her. I stopped working cable and started helping her at the tanning salon, I was unable to leave to work the hurricanes this year ,although I put alot of people in touch with the right people so the could get a piece of the pie. I stayed behind and put in 60 + hrs a week at the salon , as my old lady crashed a scooter and broke her hand . In the last two weeks our relationship has gone to s.h.i.t . I can't take it anymore. She and her daughter have gone to Orlando for her daughter to visit her daddy. I'm leaving her today. I'm done , TOAST ! Time to move on and start a new year by my self . I'm putting my bucket truck for sale on here today, as I have worked for her for free for the last six months. I have applied for manager of one of the local strip clubs down here. Hopefully I will get the position. If not I'll try something else . Before I'll go to work for the prices I've seen in our industry lately, I'll stand on a corner with a sign "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" not really but thats how I feel . I have never seen our industry in this shape in 25 years. May be South Asia will be happining soon when the get finished burying the dead. I don't know what I'm going to do, never been in this position before . I'll be allright I'm a survivor. All my phone #' are probably getting ready to change as they all belong to her , such is life. I'll get new ones and never make this mistake again. I wish everybody a happy and prosprous New Year. May you Life be better than mine!
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #140039. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKAR
There are 9 replies to this message
Re: How To Say Good Bye cabledog 1/7/2005 8:37:00 PM
Re: How To Say Good Bye Wife of a cable guy 1/6/2005 8:36:00 AM
Re: How To Say Good Bye okieboy 1/1/2005 9:54:00 PM
Re: How To Say Good Bye jwtliz 1/1/2005 9:15:00 AM
Re: How To Say Good Bye,, um, u mean Hello cableho 1/1/2005 12:07:00 AM
Re: How To Say Good Bye vdctec 12/31/2004 8:15:00 PM
Re: How To Say Good Bye Cablegirl163 12/31/2004 2:16:00 PM
Re: How To Say Good Bye cert/team 12/31/2004 1:32:00 PM
Re: How To Say Good Bye Cahunadawg 12/31/2004 11:39:00 AM