Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fiber to house

Wayd:

I tend to disagree with you on the pay and various items you mention.
I as we speak install FTH.... The pay is Very Good and all they want is what they pay for. The under bidder or you might call them, contract stealers or trying to steal a contract are only hurting themselves by trying to get the job by offering lessor pricing, the company I work for see this as very underhanded and they feel you get what you pay for.

You might keep in mind these TelCo's and Electric Companies, and Co-Ops are part Subsidised by the goverment so the money is there where lots of the other broadband companies do not have this money revenue.

The company i am installing for is an electric/gas/other utilities company, they could care less about the other company on the pole above, their MAIN objective is CUSTOMER SERVICE, Bad Customer Relations, (Like Not explaining what you are going to do before the install, and/or NOT showing the route of the conduit/fiber placement on the customers property) that will get you out of their system very quickly.

Another option to them, this FTH is also reading meters both gas and electric and hopefully water soon, along with providing dial tone to the home along with video for tv and telephone. And again with the telephone they again do not care about the company up on the pole.

So as the way I see it, These other provides are going to have to get their Customer Service act together, or loose customers to the best provider at the lowest price with all the convience of all this on one bill.

So long as I do correctly to the best of my ability and Provide Superior Customer Service I will continue to get paid well by these and the other clients I serve, and yes some of these are TelCos.
This is CABL.com posting #139988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKz2
Posted in reply to: Re: fiber to house by Wayd Wolf
There are 0 replies to this message