Create your free account now! Sign up

Try And Swallow The Truth!!!!

You've got every right to make as much money as you can, and the people who put their a** on the line to build a company deserve it more than the stiff picking his nose in the dirty van. But the problem with your argument is you proved every point I could make.

You hire ANYBODY
You hire Hacks
You prefer people who are used to 6 bucks an hour
You expect us to "appreciate making $ 700 a week no matter how many hours he works"

The last bit was quite a chuckle. You expect me, the "contractor" to work hard so I can make more money for you,
so I can appreciate making money for you,
so you can hire less supervisors( 3 14hr subs are cheaper than 10 5hr subs),
so you can make more money,
so THEN you can pay me more?

Is this your attempt at supply-side economics?

Hey I know its not your fault the prices of all work have declined in the past 3-5 years. But are you gonna tell me there isn't as much money in the pipeline as there was 10 years ago? Then you want to tell us to keep quiet when we watch what WE built and loved be taken from us? Wouldn' t you like to unplug all of us, then turn us back on and tell us you just RAISED the prices you've been paying. Think how much more money would be "left over" when we were all SOOO happy and productive for you.

I suppose this would be Orwellian economics.

I know, I know, cry poverty to me we'll help each other. I long for big rebuild, you long for the days when you could roll out a couple of wire rats to string a street and clear 40-50%- just take the magetic signs off if there's an accident. Not many companies clear 10%. Not even Walmart But hey, see if you can hire a few of their rejects if anyone of your loosers mouths off.

I'm sure the new guy you just hired from the tire store won't let you down. Just don't let him talk to any of us, becaues the truth can only hurt you if your the one who lied.
This is CABL.com posting #139862. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKx0
Posted in reply to: you are full of **** by Sierra Comm.
There are 4 replies to this message
The Real Issue Broadband03 12/26/2004 1:00:00 PM
Re: Try And Swallow The Truth!!!! jbon64 12/24/2004 10:04:00 PM
Re: Try And Swallow The Truth!!!! SCcabledude 12/24/2004 12:15:00 AM
Re: Try And Swallow The Truth!!!! DZW! 12/23/2004 10:00:00 PM