Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Facts on Christmas

Mark:

Do you really want me to put you and you preaching in your place? Don't even start that I am doing my part for JW and about your bible <--- notice small letters thats how true what you are preaching from.

OH I FORGOT YOU DON'T LISTEN FROM APOSTATES' YOU HAVE THEM BLOCKED,,, Guess your blocker quit huh....

IT'S YOUR CHOICE !!! START THIS AGAIN AND I'LL GO AHEAD AND STATE THE TRUTH ABOUT, THIS WHOLE THING AGAIN....

SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE AND WHAT THE JW DOES NOT TELL YOU!!!

You can BLOCK ME BUT I'LL show everyone exactly what MANY, MANY, MANY, of what you call "APOSTATE" can attest to that followed the same route for years but found out what was going on and wants the whole world to know about the real JW faith.
Not to do anything to you because you are as lost as a needle in a hay stack. And I feel sorry for you.

But DO NOT COME ON HERE TELLING US WE ARE WRONG FOR CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS.... THAT IS OUR CHOICE,,, and I be dang if I am going to let you do that.... Yes I could block you but then I would not know what you tell the untruth about,

For some reason you DO NOT get it in your pea brain mind that NONE of us want to hear your words of wisdom regarding your biblical beliefs.

Your cable knowlege is Very Welcome as not ONE of us are still not learning about trade and everyone has something to learn that someone might have found a way that will save us alot of time and make us a little more money.

So

MERRY CHRISTMAS & I SUPPOSE IT IS OK FOR YOU TO HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

IF NOT THIS IS FOR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE !!!

This is CABL.com posting #139824. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKxo
Posted in reply to: Re: Facts on Christmas by The Meat Grinder
There are 0 replies to this message