Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Facts on Christmas

I always love it when someone does not have a factual, accurate answer they fall back on the old "It's your bible Version" "Excuse".
Well, there are many, many "fact's" about "Bible Versions", Bible Translations that we could get into but I only need to mention ONE to prove Jehovah God's point.
Nothing against the King James version but, it's accuracy is extremely questionable as to the scriptures at Rev. 22: 18-20
The KJ versions and many other versions have taken the Tetragrammaton out. Why? One reason was the Jewish Nation made a man made rule to not speak or write God's name under a death penalty. So, God's name JHVH, YHWY was removed about 7,000 times from the scriptures and scriptuers where once God's name was "Glorified" now in many bibles is not.
The New Wold Translation does "Glorify God's name as is required.
Also, the KJ version does state about Christ Memorial at Luke 22:19 "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, do in rememberance of me.

Furthermore, I have read the King James version and "nowhere" in the KJ bible does it state Christ Jesus birthdate or to remember him by his birth. Only by his Memorial does it command us.

Please feel free to bring out "accurate knowledge" statements regarding the bible and you will be handling the truth aright.

(read)
Mark A. Pickrell A Brother of the "Truth"! "Learn to Accept me or Learn to Ignore me"!
This is CABL.com posting #139788. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKwO
Posted in reply to: Re: Facts on Christmas by The Meat Grinder
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Facts on Christmas pdwsr 12/22/2004 1:50:00 PM
Re: Facts on Christmas deleted 12/21/2004 9:20:00 PM