Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Homeless

Hay Duck,

I have to argue with you on this one. Most of the people I see down here in south Florida are not homeless by misfortune, they are homeless by CHOICE.

Most of them are worthless crack heads that are to LAZY to clean up and find work. Trust me when I say that I can dress up just as dirty as them, and stand on a street corner and beg for money.

The other day, I was sitting at a Burger king on 57th Ave in Miami eating lunch, I was sitting in the front corner of the parking lot facing the intersection. There was a so called homeless person begging for change in the street. after a little while he walked behind a sign next to the bushes near my truck. He had what looked like a shoe box, he opened the box, took a bunch of cash out of his pocket and started counting it. What he had in the box, and what he had in his hand, must have been several thousand dollars.

A woman on the corner near my house in Hollywood, every day had a sign begging for money, this went on for over a month before the police rousted her out. The first week the sign said, HOMELESS, PLEASE HELP. The next week it said,HOMELESS AND PREGNANT, PLEASE HELP. Two weeks later the sign said,STRANDED, NEED MONEY FOR BUS FARE HOME. Every day she was clean, neat, and washed.

I mean come on, how long should people have to put up with these worthless s*cumb*gs before something is done about them. I believe that out of all the people that claim that they are homeless, only about 5% of them really are.

The other day down in Miami, off of NW 20th st. this guy comes up to us in the parking lot and asks if we had any money we could spare, now this guy looked as normal as you or I did. I said NO, and told him if he wanted I could put him to work for a few hours, and pay him for the work. His answer was, to look at us, LAUGH, and walk away!!!

Another big scan, is all these kids you see on the street corners collecting for charity. There is no names on their can saying who they are collecting for, when you ask them, they just walk away.
All this goes on, while mom or dad sit in their BMW, and watch from the parking lot across the street. Must be nice to have money, thanks to US!!!

I will give to someone who is truly homeless, the rest of the SCUM, the bullet is cheaper.

Good Luck To ALL(viking)
This is CABL.com posting #139558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKs6
Posted in reply to: Homeless by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Homeless Midwest Splicing 12/13/2004 12:25:00 AM
Re: Homeless cable33 12/12/2004 12:07:00 PM