Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Owner of my company

Just another view from a more out of work tech than working because of unreliable people, all I want is an honest check for my honest work, and I cant even hardly get that, I have 8 years military plus 9 years cable tech, the first real rippoff had a clause in his contract,5000 retainage where others wanted 1500, my first thought was you cant blame the man for protecting himself, I have saw sooooo much dumb stuff that was left, the military taught me we can teach you everything but common sense,(confused)(mad)(frown)as long as the money is safe,the next line stated that if I wanted to quit I had to give him 30 days written notice,which must be approved in writing by him,or I would forfiet final payments and all retainages due, I thought better give him notice, then I thought wait!!! I called him on it, first he wanted me to change 30 days to 14, I told him I was not signing anything with forfiet on it, he said he had guys looking for work all the time, I said true,but he is missing the obvious, are they worth anything??? I saw him reworking the same line with 3, count them,3 crews before they got it right, and I have ran into several since them,from more bogus contracts to chewing me out because I only had 5.00 of my personal money to stick in his company truck, and the list goes on and on and onnnnn!!!!!!!
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #139350. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKpK
Posted in reply to: Owner of my company by unisef
There are 0 replies to this message