Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Owner of my company

unisef:who's chain are you trying to pull,as owner of my own company I've had as many as twenty eight people working for me at one time in three states. I've only had one tech. ever steel from me and I guess you could say that was bad judjement on my behalf. I tried to help someone who couldn't be helped.
on the other hand I've had one Florida distributor screw my company out of $32,000.00 and a service contract company got me for $6,000.00 but I'm here to tell you our techs always got their pay on friday. sure someone might get a bag of fitting's every once and a while or even a roll of cable. but what I've noticed is if you pay your people good and on time everytime they will be true to you. you sound like one of these college boys who likes to have a lot of meetings and you are probably a chargeback king too. just remember most of these tech's have truck payments and insurance to pay and a family to take care of also.the guy who hijacked your truck probably needed it because you weren't paying him enough so he lost his. something to think about next time youre having one of those mandatory meetings. that tech isn't making anyone a dime sitting there listening to you complain.
This is CABL.com posting #139245. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKn3
Posted in reply to: Owner of my company by unisef
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Owner of my company 1FARMER 12/6/2004 11:45:00 AM
Re: Owner of my company Tenntelephoneman 12/4/2004 1:04:00 PM
Re: Owner of my company(git er done) robz7198 12/2/2004 9:28:00 PM