Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: morons abound

I cant belive this guy he has to be inhouse kissing as- who problay talking out his backside first he he probaly uses a ladder and never seen hooks and cant hang in the industey doing nothing but installs it used to be that A true dawg put's his crew first and his workmanship 2nd and we worry about putting our foot up somebody as- later now days there are to many guy's like this guy who make's it to hard to think about anything but your money why our we the bad guy's and not the Aholes who dont pay.they can say what ever they want but everytime I get screwed its alway's for the same reason oh iam sorry I didnt get paid yet so there for you dont get paid. In 20+ years never have I sighn a contract that said I only get paid when they do
and then they say that we are crazy when they end u(sunny) why people get wacked sorry for spelling erorrs I have had it people for the last seven years I have been told to by my wife to turn the other cheek by my wife well you listen up as of this week I want someone to screw me please my leash is off now the next mother will not be able to use anthing but that staw in god's name people say what kind of christian am I well I belive that nowhere in the bible dose it say the limet of god means to strike upon the wicked thief's of this world like these people who still from us I hope this stay's on and nobody takes it off hell i hope someone would turn it in to the police because if some one screws me and i go to court it shows that i finaly SNAPED god bless all the people DAWGS and other's sorry I got off subject but I have had IT (crazy)
This is CABL.com posting #139145. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKmr
Posted in reply to: morons abound by Quester
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: morons abound sccsinc 12/1/2004 6:48:00 PM