Create your free account now! Sign up

Jealousy?The little man syndrome

I have often wondered what makes people jealous of others,what makes people make snied comments about others. I also can't figure out what people call the little man syndrome. I have known many small men that are the greatest guys on earth and yet I have known others that just seem to want to be the controlling factor. I can come here and say what a great guy someone is and other than one person here everybody agrees. I come here and write a story 100% true about myself and I get attacked by a bunch of wild inflamous comments as I were lying to someone or bragging about something. I don't have to lie and surely don't have to brag. In my book having been to bed with so many women is not a good thing,and a part of which that destroyed my 21 year marriage. You see anyone that thinks sleeping with that many women is a great thing actually has a sickness. One I thank God I don't posses anymore. Thank God mine was in the seventys and early eightys before they had all theses incurrible STD's. My apologies to those of you that took me wrong.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138443. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKa7
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome signal2 11/17/2004 7:39:00 PM
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome ejlfisherman 11/16/2004 6:42:00 PM
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome sccsinc 11/16/2004 2:18:00 PM
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome Wolf1 11/16/2004 1:30:00 PM
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome Wife of a cable guy 11/16/2004 11:10:00 AM
Re: Jealousy?The little man syndrome amjustme2004 11/16/2004 11:05:00 AM