Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain?????

Young man,how long have you been in this industry?? Under an Umbrella you take a towel that you pulled out of a plastic bag,wipe the cable dry,take your parts out of a plastic bag install them. I've worked in the rain a million times. I went to Lousiana to work a project for Cable Man Inc. the first morning I went to the warehouse and picked up truck stock,and prints, It was raining. I went back to the motel, in the rain I was arranging my truck stock because in my truck everything has a place, you never know when you will be caught in the dark without lights (SH..IT HAPPENS) anyway, I'm getting things situated and the project mgr. pulls up and says what are you doing? I said I'm arranging my truck, he said you need to be in the field, I said its raining, he said so what, it rains about four days a week here this time of the year. I worked in the rain till about 8:30 that night. That was about 20yrs ago. I worked Washington State after that during what they called the rainy season 5 to 7 days a week you work in the rain. I'm glad your not a service tech for my coustomers! They would be without cable till the inclement weather was right to suit you. How green are you???? LMAO!!!!(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(clap)(usa)(deal)(sunny)(argue)(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138039. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ4B
Posted in reply to: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain????? by signal2
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain????? Wolf1 11/9/2004 9:11:00 PM
Re: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain????? DZW! 11/8/2004 9:22:00 PM
Re: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain????? signal2 11/8/2004 5:00:00 PM
Re: Splicing in the Sleet and Rain????? cablwotalife 11/8/2004 3:55:00 PM