Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: digitalDIRECT

Ok People I Hear A Bunch Of You Claiming Diffrent Things
Like If The Tech Has Pictures And If He Did The Install He Should Be Paid, I Name Several Companies That Require That The Customer Or Spouse Only Must Sign Paperwork, If You Sign A Contract Agreeing To Complete An Install To A Certain Standard To Include Paperwork And You Do Not Do This .......Should You Get Paid, Remember You Singed A Contract With The Install Comp. That Says You Will Comply.......If You Dont, I Am Sorry. Those Of You That Have Been Doing This For Many Years And By That I Mean When Dtv Launched For 1St Time, There Was A Finance Company That Financed Sat Systems For Somewhere Around 1500.00 For An 18" Sat Dish And Rec. They Required A 3 Part Contract That Had To Be Completed In Black Ink(Not Blue But Black) The Entire Contract Must Be Signed In Many Places, All Initial All Wriyyen In Names All Signature Must Be In Black Ink, You Had To Call From Customers House To Get A Recorded Agreement As Well As Contract, If Any Of This Was Missing You Got Paid Zero Dollars, No Exceptions, And That Was Back When The Install Made 200.00 Per Single, Those Of You That Dont Remember Those Days Have Nothing To Talk About, Now Days We Are Faced With Less Pay And Tougher Standards, If System Is Not Activated You Will Not Be Paid. I Am Sorry If Some Of You Do Not Understand The Meaning Of Contracts, We Have Them In Place For A Reason, All I Am Asking Him To Do Is Fix What Is Not Right And He Will Get Paid, Fix It To The Standards That He Agreed To In The Contract He Signed With Me And Until This Is Done, I Assure Him As Well As All Of You, I Will Write No Check To This Man, To Date I Have Not Been On The Jobs That Are In Question, Fix Them And He Will Be Paid, If He Does Not Fix Them, Then I Will Send Another Tech To Fix Them And Pay That Tech For A Completed Job, There May Be Some Of You Out There That Are Willing To Go To The Installs This Man Did, Get The Paperwork Right And Get Paid For Doing An Install, If He Does Not Want To Fix Them......I Will Find Someone That Will.......Sounds Like Easy Money
This is CABL.com posting #137978. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ3C
Posted in reply to: Re: digitalDIRECT by rmblnmn1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: digitalDIRECT installdude 11/7/2004 1:01:00 AM
Re: digitalDIRECT FUNNYFARM 11/7/2004 12:56:00 AM