Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge?

installdude, you rock. this satbusiness and SCcabledude, must be new to the business. As a company we have nothing to hide and I appreciate your input. There are only 2 installers that just don't understand. We have taken a hit of $25,000.00 dollars and this installer only worked for 5 days, he is owed $1395.00. Because of the industry is going to all the HSP, he's sitting and not getting anywork. So he wants to bad mouth everyone that supplies him work. As for the other installers, they understand and they all know that they will get paid, They have been very understanding in this, I will remmeber them and always take care of the installers that support us. I will make sure everyone gets paid, even if We don't make a dime on that project. I have been in contact with the installers and this one is the only one that has acted like a azz, sent a letter of demands and requested hotel cost and materials, ect. in addition to the work that he did. He's hurting and I understand that, and feel for everyone that has taken the setback, it has been tough. But I can assure everyone that none of them has been hit as hard as us. We shut down all of our contracts to do this special project, borrowed money to help some of the techs with hotels, fronted equipment and supplies, got 13 tech's certified on a weeks notice with no up front money. I appreciate all of installers and we don't take any of their upsales, which is just about unheard of now days, companies claim that they take it to pay there office help and to help keep the business going from payday to payday. We think this is Bull, if an installer is doing the work, supplying the materials and labor, It should belong to him. I work anywhere between 13 to 15 hours a day, I do not see my family and I don't complain to my installers. We will keep our heads up, because we know that we could have never foreseen this, and we will keep carrying on.
This is CABL.com posting #137653. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJYn
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? by installdude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? SCcabledude 10/30/2004 5:31:00 PM