Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge?

My opinion on all of this is.....why dont you guys running off at the damn pie hole about not getting paid get your own damn contracts? If you were any kind of business people yourselves you wouldnt rely on someone else to get your work for you, get off your lazy butts and get your own work. If you cant or wont, live with how you get paid. I am sick and tired of hearing all of the whining about "well if they were any kind of business men they would have the money to pay us regardless". Do you have that kind of money? Hell no whiners. It easy to tell you are the kind of people that are all backing up the people you get your work from as long as it is going smoothly and you put out no effort to better yourselves you just keep relying on everybody else to get your work for you, but the minute things start to look a little bad these same people that fed your ass and kept you in work are no longer any good.
I know I have been hit several times in this industry. $4,000 here and $2,500 there and I always paid my guys, but just recently I took a $27,000 hit from Direct Activations, NOBODY CAN PLAN ON THAT KIND OF HIT, NOTBODY !!! If you say "I would", you are a LIAR!
Lucky for me I had a good bunch of guys who agreed to wait until Directv paid me. Thats a good business relationship, techs that are willing to go an extra mile for those they get their work from, and in turn the contractor will remember those guys. I stil lost money on that deal, $13,500 but my guys got paid. They also were decent and waited on their money. Its obvious you cry babies only think about me, me, me.
Why dont you guys try understanding that you arent the only people in this damn world and get over yourselves!!
This is CABL.com posting #137641. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJYb
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? by SCcabledude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? SCcabledude 10/30/2004 1:31:00 AM