Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Bag Of Bait

Well I,m not one to meddling in others affairs, but in respect for both of youguys, I must respond. First I will say Jerry I enjoy reading your postings. I personally don,t know you by only speaking to you by phone a couple of times, you seemed to be a cool guy and enjoyed sharing some things about the cable business. Now for Clark Cable Services, I have never met Terry Clark, but I have worked for him. In the 15 years that I have traveled around chasing the next big job, Clark Cable Services was one of the best run jobs I have worked, I was paided on time every week, never a charge back, and was treated with the highest respect. Skipper gave me work when work was hard to find. He always saw that I had plenty to do, even if it meant one his own crews did without. If you guys were friends at one time you should try to overcome your differences and move on forward. Life comes to short to carry a hard heart, forgive and forget. Maybe one day we all can work that big one together. Enought said, goodnite, George Hammond
This is CABL.com posting #137631. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJX1
Posted in reply to: A Bag Of Bait by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Bag Of Bait deleted 10/30/2004 9:54:00 AM