Create your free account now! Sign up

My Opinion

I think this is Bushs war. It ony took them a few pilots to stun our Democracy, on 911 . I would have fought terror with terror not troops. Its population control. If I didn't have friends that are navy seals, recons,green beray, and snipers I might feel differently. This war has created a hatred for americans, there are more terroist now that hate us than ever. If I were president I would have sent in special ops teams and mercenaries and Bin Lauden would be dead and Sadam whould have run in fear when I captured one of his sons and cut off his head and sent it to him along with a video, like a nightmare. The US Goverment can kiss my grits, They have star wars shi.t in Sats in the sky that can kill with pin point accuracy. What war are they saving that for??????????? I know this to be fact not a lie or a guess. Its like they claim there is no nuclear on Cherry Point, Bull**** , I know ****e.n better. I used to maintain the system on base. I 've got too many retired military friends. I just wish they would stop lieing to people and tell the truth about things. My blood boils. At this point I would tell iraquies here is your safe zone go to it. I would fly c130's , Tomcats and you name it and Rubble Iraq. I would then rebuild it with a new goverment. We as a country are darn near alone in this war. I say put and end to it and stop wasting my tax dollars.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137359. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJTD
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: My Opinion semper fi cable guy 10/25/2004 7:25:00 PM
Re: My Opinion FiberSlasher 10/25/2004 12:14:00 PM