Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale

Thanks for the heads up Vic, I guess that can happen anywhere. My truck got broken into twice, 6ix years back in Myrtle Beach S.C., the second time was just hard hats missing, you live and learn. I guess thats probably why I seem to carry a chip on my shoulder. Its like working in the hood,and someone comes up beggin money. I tell them to get a fuc.ken job, get the **** away from me or I'll hurt you. I'm always packin, don't have time to play.You don't bring a knife to a gunfight. I've been places and hung out where the cops don't even want to go. You might say (HOW ?) well there is one valuable thing I've learned in life, To go where others can't you have to know somebody. It reminds me of working the hoods in Charleston S.C. when three gars beat the shi.t out of Willis Preaster,and Willis is tuff man, they got the hell away from him when he got his hands on a piece of pipe and went to work on their as.s., or Duke the Big Black man from Jersey that used to work for me, he had two tweleve year olds put him on the ground at gun point and robbed him , thats when he left from up North. I've carried a gun since I was eighteen, When I was young in what I consider my gangster days I used to carry three at one time. People use to ask me , why do you pack so much heat, my reply, you never know when you need more, better safe than sorry. I used to always carry my 357 in a brake away shoulder houlster, my 9mm /15 shot in my back and a 380 in a calf houlster, God I guess I was real dangerous at one time, thinking back on it now. I guess I still am. I think of the sticker on my side truck window that my old lady gave me. It reads Doesn't Play Well with Others in Big letters , in small letters it says others don't like losing. I'm 47 and still ticking. See You'all
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137357. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJTB
Posted in reply to: Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale by Victor
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale Victor 10/24/2004 2:03:00 PM
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale cabledog 10/24/2004 12:09:00 PM
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale scarecrow 10/24/2004 10:09:00 AM