Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!!

Kerry does suck, and Bush has made some mistakes. But Bush has done alot of good too. 46% of the ppl who voted were women in Afghan because of what he has done there, he also put the Child Protection Act into effect which is helping to stop sexual acts with under age children in Cambodia. I know that thats not our own country and problems, but most of the creatons that were/are doing the acts were Americans going there specifically for that purpose.EEWW. Like Powell said If we are to have relations with other countries we cant be letting our own ppl go there and do horrible acts with there children. After all we are not the third world country. There are alot more he has done that the liberal news wont put in there nightly reports because that might make him look good, but I do know that I support my president and I also know that Bush has said the same straight forward things from the beginning of his term and that he has not been a Pole chaser and mind changer. What Bush had handed to him on his plate a few months into his term is not something of the norm and I think he has handled himself well. BigDuck if you dont like what i've said, dont be rude about it cause that will get you no where. Remember its just my "Opinion".
(snipper)(spin)(flipoff)(angel)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
This is CABL.com posting #137108. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJPA
Posted in reply to: Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! by johned
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! rdrner 10/19/2004 1:30:00 AM
Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! guerillawife 10/18/2004 9:20:00 PM