Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Kerry Right For All Americans

Well said DUSTY !!!(wave)

Of all the things that happen, The Pres seems to have very lil to do with what comes up the ladder to him.... Yes he could do better, and ofcourse Kerry can do better, but couldn't we all...

Being from a farm background I remember when we bought a new tractor, cab, a/c, & all the goodies in 1973 $12,000.00 ... soybean prices were $5.30 a bushel...... Now the same size tractor with the same goodies on it cost $100,000.00 but you know what soybeans are a bushel... $5.09 today! So hows this work?

Can we blame it on who is in the White House?
Or do we blame it on the Senators and reps.?

Seems to me ALL industries are in the same boat.
Getting less... more work... But who do we blame for everything being more costly... Can't blame it on the Big Businesses... they are who provides a majority of our jobs.... So I guess we should tax the heck out of them... not have any tax shelters for them or us smallers guys.... What do we do then.... well then they and we hide what we make... then no one benifits from the money they or we make.... Would you rather build that nice shop and get a tax break for building you erected.... or hide enough money to do it on the side?

I know I'll catch heck for saying it, but it is our fault... We or I ask for more and more money, every time we or I geta chance. So really we'd all be better off if ALL of us in the U.S. made $5.00 /hr then things wouldn't be so expensive.

Really have any of you known anyone that was worth $25.00 or more / hr?

Us ole dawgs & New Dawgs) when we really get down and figure EVERYTHING we have invested, time, gas, and all the hours away from the job dedicating time at home on payroll and God knows whatelse.... What do we really make? sometimes I have seen it less than $5.00 /hr ..... But Cable... it's WORSE than any drug... once your a Cable Dawg your always a cable dawg. (smile)
This is CABL.com posting #136957. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJM9
Posted in reply to: Re: Kerry Right For All Americans by dustyboots
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Kerry Right For All Americans hillbilla 10/16/2004 1:20:00 PM