Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cox in New Orleans - Saints or Crooks?

Zoots,

Have escalated all the way to the GM (Greg Bickett) and no response in over three weeks. The Claims Manager, Elvin Thibodeaux, refuses to answer any questions, provide any specific details, or issue a receipt for the cost of the damage. Cox seems to have no interest at all in Damage Prevention, they tend to try and shift the liability for their damages to a third party and collect every time. They assume no responsibility for their mapping, and help from them in the field is virtually non-existent. They never paid an invoice according to terms. Optimism sometimes leads us in the wrong direction, and I believed in the beginning that Cox was a good company to do business with.

I have been in business almost 5 years now, and have never had any problems with any of my customers (Level (3), Atlanta Gas & Light Networks, Gwinnett County, Xspedius Fiber Group, Charter Cable, Crown Fiber, CityNet Telecom, Universal Access, etc.). We do not turn to legal remedies easily, as I have found only lawyers win in the end. But there comes a time when you have to take a stand, and we have decided that this will be ours.

This is CABL.com posting #136568. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJGS
Posted in reply to: Re: Cox in New Orleans - Saints or Crooks? by Zoots Alures
There are 0 replies to this message