Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore?

Exactly
Victor Don't Let Them Blow It Out Of Preportion!
If The Pay Is Right The Job Is Great And The Electric Fence Is A Joke Along With The Mysterious Water Line Under The Driveway. Sure These Things Happen But Hiting Sewers When Placing Poles Does To I Think I Saw It Once. I Remember A Guy Placing A House Attachment And The Screw Hit A 12-2 In The Wall. **** Does Happen But In The Long Run Unless You Work With Your Eyes Closed You'll Be Alright. I Even Think Accidents Happen In Other Lines Of Work Like Racing If Stewart Or Robbie Gorden Did'nt Cause It To Happen.
As Far As Your Drop Bury's Go My Sugestion Is A Ditch Witch Sx100 Plow With A Swivel Blade. For Your Bores I Found A Flex Bit Works Best For Sidewalks And It Depends On How Many Driveways You Do If It's Every Other One Invest In The Missle If They Are Few You Can Get A Hilti And They Make Rods And Bits For Bores.
Always Do A Walk Around And Look To See What Obstructions You May Have Like Dog Fence You Can Usaly See A Peice Of White Pvc Coming Out Of The Garage And Going Into The Dirt. Check For Out Door Eletric Lights, An Depending On What Part Of The Country You're In Oil Tanks, Sprinklers And Witch Way They Run Naturel Gas Grills With Buried Lines, Ect. But If You Look You Should See A Good Route Every Time If Not Go As Far As You Can Hand Dig And Go Agin.
Wow I Ain't Had That Much To Say In A Long Time!!!
Good Luck!!!!!!!! If I Can Help With Anything Else Feel Free To Call. I Made Damn Good Money Burying Drops.
This is CABL.com posting #136432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJEG
Posted in reply to: Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore? by cableho
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore? Victor 9/30/2004 3:26:00 AM
Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore? Victor 9/30/2004 3:18:00 AM
Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore? deleted 9/29/2004 11:50:00 PM